- Net income of JPY 470-500 billion on an IFRS basis and stable realization of adjusted ROE of 10% or higher by FY2025
*1.Net profit on IFRS basis ÷ (Net assets on IFRS basis － Unrealized gain/loss from strategic equity holdings)
(Since, under IFRS, gain/loss on sale of strategic equity holdings is no longer included in net profit, unrealized gain/loss from strategic equity holdings is excluded from net assets to align the denominator (net assets) and numerator (net profit) used to calculate ROE.)
*2.Group Adjusted Profit ÷ average of beginning and end amounts on BS of adjusted net assets (consolidated net assets + balance of catastrophe reserves etc. - balance of goodwill and other intangible fixed assets)
- Our basic strategies for realizing our aspiration of becoming a "corporate group that supports a resilient and sustainable society" are "Value (value creation)," "Transformation (business reforms)" and "Synergy (demonstration of group synergy)."
- "Sustainability," "Quality," "Human Resources" and "ERM" are the foundations supporting the basic strategies.
- Aim to solve social issues that are important both for stakeholders and for the Company, and focus on the three priority issues
- Implement initiatives with stakeholders to achieve net zero by 2050
- Earn trust from society and customer satisfaction, to support the execution of strategies
- Secure human resources to support the execution of strategies and also develop an environment for their active participation and career advancement
- Allocate management resources in such a way that strikes the right balance between risk, returns and capital by using the ERM cycle